Thursday, September 24, 2009

"All girls are Princesses"


If you never watch the movie, "A Little Princess" 1995, then you never lived. (or you totally just missed something super profound.)

All the fantasies and dreaminess in which my brain are now hard-wire to(sometimes/most of the times), happened to be influenced by this very movie.

I am stubborn in many ways, but I can be lovely.
Does that make me an princess?
Sure it does!


Miss Minchin: "Don't tell me you still fancy yourself a princess."

Sarah: "All girls are princesses."

Miss Minchin: "You are no longer a princess...anymore."

Sarah: " I am a princess. All girls are. Even if they live in tiny, old attics; even if they dress in rags; even if they aren't pretty, or smart, or young. They're still princesses. All of us. Didn't your father ever tell you that? Didn't he?"



photos via unicorn diaries