Sunday, February 26, 2012

Girl Crush!: "Robyn"


\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ 


Electropop, Synthpop, R&B artist from Stockholm, Sweden.
(why is everyone from Sweden so freaking awesome?)

\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ 









It's been a few weeks since I discovered Robyn, and I'm still whole heartedly in love with this girl.

Obviously, she's super talented, both in terms of her vocal strength and live performances. But what sets her apart from the sea of pop stars was her "devotion". You could literally feel her energy exuding through her videos!


AND! The way she dance is a just...insane.
I love it. She's the gal I'd party with. (night in/night out whatever) 


Oh, did I mention she is 32 years old?  Yep, She's still got it!





Both the original and Fred Falke Remix are great, but I couldn't post the original version on here so here's the youtube link to it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment