Saturday, March 3, 2012

(☞゚O゚)☞ It's Adventure Time!! with jake the dog & finn the human ❍ᴥ❍




It's official, I love Adventure Time, and holy crap can I ever stop watching it.
Since I downloaded a few episodes purely our of boredom from iTunes, I just kept wanting to see more and more of those cut, awkward, and unbelievably funny cartoon of all time! also, I think I am addicted to the theme song, I found myself singing in the shower and on my way home from class. (I hope that's normal.) 







Here's some clips I found on youtube that's funny. There's actually a bunch of video clips on youtube, except they won't let you embed them, which is super annoying....




"YO put that bag back on!"



"lady! you are CRAZY ugly"




♬ punch in your buns, punch in your buns! if you're a evil witch I'll punch you for fun!! ♪



No comments:

Post a Comment